TechAim's mission is to empower every business or organisation to perform better and achieve more. Founded in2016, TechAim has always focused on delivering enterprise-wide automation using platforms to deliver a fast-paced transformational fourth industry revolution experience.
TechAim culture is what sets us apart. Working with smart, caring people who are aligned to the same core values makes work more than just work. We believe in having fun, creating incredible work, and growing together along the way.
A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to define requirements, deliverables, and manage expectations.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform capabilities for the company.
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions aligned with clients business objectives; identify gaps between client’s current and desired end states/processes.
- Provide oversight and governance of Salesforce projects.
- Follow and help define coding standards. Lead code reviews to ensure quality and appropriate design patterns are followed.
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation.
- Ability to understand a project vision, objectives and ensure the business outcomes are achieved.
- From time-to-time, the TA may be expected to partake in other pre-sales activities such as discovery and technical deep-dive sessions, Proof-Of-Concept (POC) development with prospects.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and team management capabilities
- 8-15years CRM experience with a minimum of 6 years on the Salesforce platform
- Proficient with Salesforce core platform capabilities, along with proficiency in any of the 3 or more Salesforce products viz. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience cloud, Marketing Cloud, CPQ, Vlocity
- Strong experience in Salesforce integration design patterns.
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven Salesforce solutions for large enterprises.
- Familiarity with platform authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth)
- Strong understanding of agile methodology, environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies.
- Excellent communication and consulting skills.
- Salesforce Certification – Application Architect and System Architect.
- Active involvement in local Salesforce groups